Wednesday, July 27

black gold black gold black

Enough of those COLOR shenanigans


images via my pinterest

I'm reverting back to my favorite. BLACK. BLACK FOREVER. And with gold. On a scale of 1 to 10 how luxurious and HOT is that black marble with gold veins? Yes, a 12. I want to get black marble with gold veins installed on my kitchen counter tops. and sit on them. all day.

My fake black & gold room:

(FORM, TX/ASSEMBLAGE, IL/CUPBOARDS & ROSES, MA/CARINI LANG, NY/ANTIQUE & ARTISAN CENTER, CONNECTICUT/ELTE/JAYSON HOME & GARDEN)


That rug is really, really good.

and if you really want that monster gold piece of art (like I do) you'll have to look up Mathias Goeritz. Warning: I think it costs GAZILLIONS (80,000 - 120,000). Have a good cry. Butyoucanprobablymakeitfor100bucks.

No comments: