Sunday, October 2

I'm a giant

So the other day I read about this really fun challenge on Emily Hendersons blog. and then it was all I could think about... like this miniature stuff has totally sucked me in. I have come to the conclusion that if I don't decorate a dollhouse I will hate myself forever.


I tore Craigslist and Kijiji apart looking for a dollhouse... all either plastic or a billion dollars, no thank you. Then I ran around to all my regular thrifting spots. Nadda.
So I am going to face my worst nightmare ever (foamcore) and build me my own dollhouse. Foamcore = hitler. But I am serious about conquering that shit in honor of my dollhouse. (I also have a lot of it left from previous projects)

(But I am going to keep brainstorming other materials. AND keep my eye out for pretty dollhouses that aren't a billion dollars. I also demanded that my parents who live 5 hours away to contact me immediately upon any dollhouse sighting. I gave them no explanation for this and they didn't inquire, what?)

SOME OBJECTS FOUND AROUND MY HOUSE I THINK I CAN DONATE TO THE DOLLHOUSE:


14 cents. You're welcome, doll house.



I kind of want those bad

No comments: