Friday, August 5

Tufted face

Ok, so, if you've been following me and wasn't aware by now that my life is basically just a long line of various, erratic, short-lived but PASSIONATE obsessions... and run-on sentences... well then you simply need to pay closer attention, dammit. But I PRESENT TO YOU.... OBSESSION NUMERO 98832 32981 090910 0000000000 0000000.


link

EGGPLANT!!!! YUM!!!!!


link

Kind of not for me... not in my home, noooo way. But I'll put it in yours, and work it. andloveit.


link

Orange. Velvet. Tufts. Dreamy.


link

Ralph Lauren yo!!! Pretttty.


ok, so. I guess this isn't really a new one. But it is just THIS MORNING that I have thought to check ebay for such delights. Tufted chesterfield of my dreams, I know you're out there and I will rescue you. I am willing to sell off & donate organs and body parts. (Kidney? A little toe?) Actually, I can probably get that first grey beauty up there with all body parts and pieces intact, merci fucking beaucoup! But who knooooows how much shipping I am looking at... $$$$$ A question I have not yet had enough caffeine for this AM, I am sure. But we are for sure on the lookout for new seating up in this house. Actually, I was more looking for a modern sectional, but I have probably changed my mind on that 4 times already IN THIS SECOND. Maybe we'll end up with a living room full of bean bag chairs, who knows... I am crazy........... BOO!

No comments: