Thursday, August 11

Fifteen


I know, I should totally be posting photos of the new shelving/desk office but the only ones I have are iphone shots that make the space look like a dungeon. So you'll have to wait! In the meantime I have ripped 15 pages out of an old Vogue cover book I found in a thrift store long ago and I am EXCITED. Mini fun project. They are pieces of art, and they will be hung up in my home.


C'est magnifique! I was thinking about black frames, no matting, but then I saw this. Fancy shmancy. Now I am on the hunt for 15 gold frames that won't make my bank account grumpy. I have yet to decide on a home for this project, but I'm leaning towards the upstairs hallway as it is currently naked. We are also painting the front door red tomorrow... please stay wonderful, weather.

No comments: