Saturday, January 14

The grind

The holidays ended and on our drive back to the city I took photos of (one of) my dream homes



A FARM. Minus the work. Mostly just the middle-of-nowhere and the beauty and animals. Minus the work. (I am still ironing out the details on this dream...)


Then I began my mini project I spoke about back in August. (Yeah, things are slow around here)



I ran (not walked) to Ikea when I heard about their 50% frames sale. I grabbed 15 Nyttja frames because I like the thickness of the frames and mostlybecausetheyarethecheapest. Then I started spraypainting them gold. and then I ran out of paint just before finishing.
I am going to restock on gold paint this weekend and fingers crossed... hang them.


and then this little 1950s leopard arrived in my mailbox from etsy seller kissavintagedesign



I could not be more thrilled with myself for spending money on a porcelain leopard. It makes me smile.

No comments: