Friday, February 24

May I have this dance? Can I get in your pants?

Project funtimes. A 4000 sq ft Toronto cafe that also holds fashion pop-up shops.

I've never been to Paris. But what I imagine it must feel like to sit in a paris cafe... that's what this cafe will feel like. It better. Or else.


2 images that got my inspiration going.


Neutrals/Soft/gold of course/tiniest touch of whimsy.

Maybe a bit romantic.

Speaking of romantic.

Rodarte AW2012 runway hair. The hair and starry clips


Swoon.
Rodarte hair is always my favorite.
I know I used to have a ton of starry bobby pins as a little girl... need to reacquire.




A little romantic right?



Cafe inspiration throw up:


Plaid drapery. Mirrored cabinetry and glossy subway tile for front counter. Wall of banquette seating - perhaps in ostrich leather. Thonet chairs. Wall paneling for charm. Brass chairs thrown in - fashion pop-up shop displayed on brass clothing racks. Bubbly chandeliers.



What do we think about a bit of orange velvet?

You know I approve.

No comments: