Saturday, April 13

Project take-the-ikea-out-of-the-ikea

We needed storage space upstairs where the bedrooms are, and we needed skinny storage space (townhouse problems) I tried to find something I loved just the way it was, but nothing worked out. So we bought the Ikea Tarva


You ugly.

But easy to work with.

A trip to Home Depot is all it took.
Paint and knobs.


Goodbye ikea, smell you later.
Look at that delicious juicy color.
and the knobs. 
Yum, good.
Can't wait to fill you with linens etc.

Maybe I will make a post again soon when I've filled it with stuff and organized it real nice, and styled the top of it.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I
am having troubles with your RSS. I don't know why I can't
join it. Is there anybody having identical RSS issues?
Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond?

Thanks!!

My weblog: best seo companies in india